Working with Glocal has been transformative for our organization at a critical time. Through their hands-on yet strategic methodology, we were able to design a path forward that we expect to take us from a regional organization to a global leader in International Development.
How they helped:
– Quickly got up to speed on our complex programmatic context, our challenges and how to strengthen our leadership for our next stage of growth.
– Conducted probing interviews, effectively and synthesized the insights in a succinct and practical way.
– Given the growth Glasswing has experienced over the past few years, they were able to put together a comprehensive report and follow-up conference discussion that helped us to organize ourselves and our planning in the immediate; while adding a facilitation session which brought it all to life and helped us to make it actionable, leading us to an implementable plan
I recommend working with Rachel and Glocal ASAP if you are looking to push your organization forward ambitiously, helping you to focus and align a plan with your strengths, helping to lead you where you really need to go.
-Ken Baker, CEO, Glasswing International
A great project manager, researcher & facilitator…caring and goal-oriented mindset, created productive relationships within the Agency and with many major funders…. Great insight into financial management and was a valuable and collaborative team-member in managing, improving, funding and propelling forward the organization in very challenging times.
– Hans Schuster, CFO of Ada S McKinley Community Services, Incs.
Chicago area education, workforce development and social services non-profit
Rachel Patterson is one of the most dynamic and effective international consultants I have ever met – she’s a culturally sensitive, pragmatic, inspired and incredibly knowledgeable business advisor. She worked with several, very different businesses during her time in Jordan, coached us ALL with sensitivity to our specific logistical and cultural challenges, engaged all education levels, and helped us ALL better understand our respective markets.
– Emad Qasaymeh, Chairman of Aqaba Astronomy Association
Combines a no nonsense approach to business with creativity and a positive spirit… matched her expertise with her integrity…Our approach to investors is much better now.
– Carol Moseley-Braun, CEO Ambassador Organics
Very dynamic and insightful business advisor…. I highly recommend Glocal Consultants Group’s services.
– Michael Bolden, Founder of e-music services company, Third Place
The organizational overview and needs assessment … helped us identify how to simplify some areas, strengthen our Board, develop job descriptions, and grow the overall organization … Caring, analytical, internationally aware, high integrity, action oriented and incredibly resourceful.
– Michelle Stark, CEO and Founder, Matanya’s Hope (International education and community development non-profit in Kenya)